Board of Management Members 2019-2023
|Chairperson||Fr. Pat Peyton|
|Teachers’ Representative||Pamela Brennan|
|Parent Representatives||Jonathan Mc Loughlin, Melissa Kenny|
|Community Representatives||Margaret Taheny, Joe Corcoran|
BOM Report 12/12/19
- Members of the new Board signed the Declaration of Acceptance of Membership of the School Board of Management
- Treasurer Nominations were invited and Art Nicholson was elected Treasurer
- School Self-Evaluation Support Visit. The principal requested a support visit from School Self-Evaluation and this will take place early in the new year.
- Droichead and Newly Qualified Teachers. Droichead is a programme for mentoring newly qualified teachers. Three teachers from our school are going forward to train as mentors.
- Internet Safety and Cyber-Bullying speaker for 3rd to 6th classes, staff and parents. A speaker named Jeremy Pagden will give a talk at the school on January 21st 2020 to the groups listed above.
- Sports Capital Grant. The school has been successful with an application submitted to the Sports Capital Fund and has been awarded €53,000 to develop the green area adjacent to the school into an astro-turf.